[OS X TeX] Compile Mathematica files "saved as" Tex

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Thu Jan 20 05:02:06 CET 2005

On 20 Jan 2005, at 2:04 PM, Amy Lee Wangsness wrote:

> I found the folders with the
> style and font files, etc. in my Mathematica 4 folder labeled doc,
> dvips, fonts, and tex,
> and have copied them to the directory Library:texmf:tex:latex:MathTex.

This might be the problem, unless I'm misinterpreting. Did you put the
items inside the dvips folder in Library:texmf:dvips, and the items
inside the fonts folder in Library:texmf:fonts etc etc?

If you use the "Go to Folder..." menu item in the "Go" menu of the
Finder and paste in
    /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/
you can have a look at the main TeX tree and mirror the structure you
see in there.

Hopefully if you do that everything should work.

Will
(who has never used Mathematica, so might not know anything.)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>