[OS X TeX] Compile Mathematica files "saved as" Tex

Amy Lee Wangsness amilee at iastate.edu
Thu Jan 20 04:34:58 CET 2005

I have used Mathematica files in my doctoral work, and I would like to
put the files in the appendix of my dissertation.  I am using
Mathematica 4, which runs in classic mode, and OSX is my
operating system.  I have used the "save as special" feature in
Mathematica, and would like to compile them.  I found the folders with the
style and font files, etc. in my Mathematica 4 folder labeled doc, dvips, fonts, and tex,
and have copied them to the directory Library:texmf:tex:latex:MathTex.

When I try to compile the file in TeXShop, I still get the following error:

Transcript written on mfput.log.mktextfm: `mf-nowin -progname=mf \mode:=ljfour; mag:=1;
nonstopmode; input zwarm' failed.! Font OT1/zwar/m/n/7=zwarm at 7.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM)
file not found.
<to be read again>
                   relax
l.33 p\(
        =\)4 q\(=\)6 n\(=\)22 has P0,1-completion
?

Can anyone help me as to what I should do next-- or do you have a better idea about
how to put .nb files in a Tex document?

Thank you,

Amy

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>