[OS X TeX] Hyphenation issue.

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Wed Feb 9 12:56:37 CET 2005

> I'm writing my Ph.D. thesis (of course in english), and I've problem
> with hyphenation. Some words are not correctly hyphenated, here there
> are some examples:

Doesn't this really depend on whether you're talking about American
English versus British English? Are they really incorrect? Or are they
just from the other form of English? I haven't used it, but I recall
earlier discussions about it. I think if you search the archives for
this you'll find it.

Chris

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>