[OS X TeX] Hyphenation issue.

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi at pito.com
Wed Feb 9 12:45:19 CET 2005

Hi all,
I'm writing my Ph.D. thesis (of course in english), and I've problem
with hyphenation. Some words are not correctly hyphenated, here there
are some examples:

projc-ted ... instead of ... pro-jected

grav-itational ... instead of ... gra-vitational

numer-ical ... instead of ... numeri-cal

and so on. Now, English is not my mother tongue, but in my
understanding Babel package (that I use with
\usepackage[english]{babel}) would manage the hyphenation correctly,
but actually it doesn't. Clearly I'm missing something, or I didn't
understand how Babel works. Could anyone give me some insight in this
topic??

Thanks,
  Andrea.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>