[OS X TeX] Yet Another Version of Pdftricks.sty

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Feb 4 21:09:16 CET 2005

Howdy,

I've just put up Yet Another Version of the pdftricks package. This one
checks to see if altpdflatex exists and uses the processing sequence
altpdflatex->pdfcrop if it does. This is MUCH faster than the
latex->dvips->pstopdf->pdfcrop sequence I used before.

It should default to the previous sequence, as noted above, if altpdflatex
doesn't exist but I haven't tested that at all.

The documentation that comes with the altered package has been updated too.

Available from my download site, <http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2/>.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>