[OS X TeX] Pdftricks problem

Martin Buchmann Martin.Buchmann at uni-jena.de
Fri Feb 4 09:25:47 CET 2005

Hi Vince,

Don't worry about your minimal example. I know the situations when
coffee is not working anymore ;-)

Your example is working for me using either the original pdftricks or
Herb's new version (Nice idea!). Have you checked which version of
ghostscript, etc. you are using?

I'm using 8.50 installed with i-Installer, may be there was a change
regarding ps2eps' bounding box handling recently, i don't know. I guess
that the vital point here. Have you tried Herb's new pdftricks?

I you want you can send me all files attached to an private email. I'll
have a look if i fidn the time.

Best regards
   Martin

--
Scientists are people who build the Brooklyn Bridge and then buy it.
		-- William Buckley

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>