[OS X TeX] Pdftricks problem

Vince McGarry vmcgarry at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 20:28:10 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

I agree---it was not a minimal example---I've since posted one. I do know
what a minimal example is, I've just been up most of the night fighting this
battle and didn't realize I hadn't pasted the entire file into my
email---coffee is not helping!

I did, in fact, follow the advice on Voss's website---basically I'm using
the setup indicated at the bottom of that page. and posted the problem on
the pstricks list, as well. I sent the problem and files to CV Radhakrishnan
who's administering pdftricks and he had no difficulty compiling my example
on his system. He has said he will take a look at my files.

I can attach my files in an email to you---I have no other place to post
them at the moment and certainly would appreciate any help you can give me.

Vince

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>