[OS X TeX] Where did Minion go?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Dec 18 00:06:15 CET 2005

Am 17.12.2005 um 15:41 schrieb Peder Axensten:

> I've run
> sudo updmap
> sudo texhash
> after the update, but I get a bunch of

In teTeX 3 you need to do things with 'sudo -H updmap-sys ...' or 'sudo
-H texconfig-sys ...'.

> Where should all these .fd, .map etc. files go?

Local additions go into the /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local tree.

.fd	-> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/latex/<some name>
.map	-> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/map/<some name>

The whole /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local tree is safe, i-Installer
doesn't touch it. If you try to install as an 'Expert' you can add MAP
file fragments during the installation (or configuration) process.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention