[OS X TeX] Font problem

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Dec 17 22:47:41 CET 2005

Am 17.12.2005 um 20:05 schrieb George Gratzer:

> I am beginning to understand. Apparently, two fonts are missing and
> are substituted: NimbusMonL and NimbusRomNo9L. Where did these comes
> from? Why are they used?

Three possible sources:

	• you use them in your TeX file
	• you load a STY or CLS file that uses them
	• you have URW++ map file fragments chosen and think you're using
Times and Courier

Try in Terminal:	updmap --listmaps | grep -v '^#' | grep urw

Then disable with 'sudo -H updmap-sys --nohash --disable <MAP name>'
any urw name listed.

If this still fails you will need to publish your TeX and LOG files ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

neither do we. -- Georges W. Bush