[OS X TeX] Problems customizing report.cls

Daryl Basil Biberdorf darylb at pobox.com
Fri Apr 15 19:18:22 CEST 2005

Herb,

Ahh. OK. The center environment was part
of my problem. Switching to \centering go rid of that
excess. However, 2.4\baselineskip still seems to be done
using the baselineskip of the big font for the
chapter title/number. I'm getting 2.5 inches
of space between the chapter number and top
margin, which is too much.

You're right that there is no page header. I mean
to say "margin".

Basil

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>