[OS X TeX] Tabulars

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Wed Apr 13 04:59:29 CEST 2005

I am doing something dumb, I am sure, but can't figure out why the texts
won't wrap in the following:

\begin{center}
    \begin{tabular}{cccc}
    %Row0
               First semester
        &    Math 165
        &    Science 165
        &    Engl 165
        \\
    %Row1
               Week 1-5
        &    Mathematical language necessary to discuss functions
qualitatively in both their analytic and graphic forms.
        &    Envisioning real-life situations in terms of functions.
Describing these situations qualitatively.
        &    Minimal syntax necessary to communicate. First order
predicate languages. Nature of a lexical definition.
        \\
    \end{tabular}
\end{center}

Might someone point out gently what I am doing wrong?

Regards
--schremmer
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>