[OS X TeX] htlatex, latin modern, etc.

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun Apr 3 22:44:37 CEST 2005

I guess this is the result of older TeX4ht settings in combo with the
latest Latin Modern distribution (which fixesa few bugs but seems to
trigger some new ones as well).

I will be happy to update my TeX4ht if I know exactly what to do. Which
I currently do not and I also have no small reproducable problem set.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>