[OS X TeX] iTexMac 1.3.15 Text Wrapping

Rick and Karla Gross gross at pldtdsl.net
Fri Apr 1 08:18:33 CEST 2005

I have used TexShop to create some fine looking technical documents.
I recently downloaded iTexMac to see if it would enhance my latex
experience.

iTexMac seems to be very powerful app but it appears to suffer from
text wrapping bugs.  I prefer and want a page text wrap similar to
what the TexShop default is.  The preference panel for the text
wrapping feature in iTM seems to do little as the input always seems
to be hard wrapped or at least 120 characters in length.

Has anyone experienced this text wrapping problem in iTM?  Has anyone
come up with a fix (script) so one can use the iTexMac editor and
have it page wrap like the text editor in TexShop?

Thank you!

Rick
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>