[OS X TeX] BibTeX macro poll

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Wed Sep 29 07:49:38 CEST 2004

On 28 Sep 2004, at 5:11 PM, Michael McCracken wrote:

> Hi Will, thanks for the info. I'd certainly like to support the full
> syntax, but the problems are mainly how to display and edit that kind
> of thing in a GUI. Any suggestions are definitely appreciated.

Totally, it seems like a hard thing to organise. I'd suggest something
along the lines of how email address 'objects' work in Panther's
Mail.app (do you know what I mean?).

Along with an appropriate GUI to the list of strings in a bib file you
could either drag'n'drop them, or enter them in with a key-combo to
toggle in and out of "string mode".

Will

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>