[OS X TeX] mouse in TeXShop. [was: TeXShop 1.35e converts 0x0d to 0x0a linefeeds]

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Sep 28 12:06:11 CEST 2004

Hello!

I never tried to work in the described way, but I was so curious about
it that I tried to mark some text of the news in Mozilla and drag it
into TeXShop 1.34.

At the first try I picked a place to insert the text. Success.

At the second try I just positioned the cursor over some place and
dropped the luggage. Success too.

At a final third try I copied some text into a buffer and tried to paste
it into TeXShop. Of course it failed to insert where I picked.

Since drag&drop works so fine I think: TeXShop's a pretty fine programme!

--
Greetings

  Pete

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>