[OS X TeX] Re: Modifying bst files

Dr.John R.Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Fri Oct 22 02:11:31 CEST 2004

If apalike is close, then the apacite package should give you what you
want, as the commas and ``&'' and ``and'', et al. are defined in LaTeX
variables that you can set to anything you want.  For example, setting
\BBAY to empty will eliminate the comma between the name and the date.

--
John R. Vokey, PhD
Professor

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>