[OS X TeX] Page scrolling in TeXShop

Josep M.Font pepf54 at tiscali.es
Thu Oct 7 22:02:25 CEST 2004

El 07 oct 2004, a las 9:30, Bruno Voisin escribió:

> This is really bugging me at the moment
[...]
> in Multi-Page format, the same commands move up or down as expected,
> *but* reset arbitrarily the left border of the page to the left border
> of the window. As a result, in my particular case, every time I move
> up or down without using the up or down arrows, I have afterwards to
> re-position the page content laterally, such that the left margin is
> hidden and the whole width of the text shown.

I had always noticed this behaviour, and was certainly annoyed by it. I
second any move to improve TeXShop in this respect. And also Jerôme's
message around default behaviour, hidden preferences, etc.

I'm not interested, though, in clarifying whether this is a bug or a
design flow. I will just be grateful if someone solves it.

JMaF

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>