[OS X TeX] Solved: latex command produces PDF instead of DVI

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Mon Nov 22 18:16:57 CET 2004

This has been fixed, uploaded to the *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory and it
is uploading to the other i-Directories now. This update is recommended
for all users of a TL2004-based setup.

PS. latex now uses the pdfetex engine so that stuff there (like
microtype) becomes available in DVI-producing TeX as well. TL2004 has a
backward compatble fix for all those packages that check for pdfTeX the
wrong way. I have added that fix to my setup.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>