[OS X TeX] Microtype & phv

Aaron Jackson jackson at negril.msrce.howard.edu
Thu Nov 11 20:01:35 CET 2004

Right because there are type 1 versions installed in
teTeX/sharetexmf.tetex/fonts/type1/bitstrea/charter, but no real
helvetica type 1 fonts come with TeX.  I guess I should correct my
statement: "As far as the following fonts are concerned they are not
the real thing, they are URW versions
(teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/fonts/type1/urw):

avantgar
bookman
courier
helvetic
ncntrsbk
palatino
symbol
times
zapfchan
zapfding

I really only use a few different fonts, so I made a statement that was
too general.

How do you include Helvetica in your document?  Can you try to use uhv
instead phv?

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>