[OS X TeX] ntheorem is out fishing

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Sat May 29 07:49:07 CEST 2004

Well I am sort of glad you are not using ntheorem and thus "can't say
more" as I already feel guilty about the huge amount you wrote. So,
thanks a lot. Here it is kind of late and I don't want to be pressed for
time when I do it so I will leave it for tomorrow and I shall report.
Success, I am sure.
In the meantime, bonne nuit et à bientôt.
--s