[OS X TeX] gwTeX request: pdfcprot

Will Robertson will at mecheng.adelaide.edu.au
Thu May 20 11:09:47 CEST 2004

Hi

I just learned of the existence of the unfortunately named [0] package
pdfcprot.sty. Its function is to turn on margin kerning, so you don't
have to go through the rigmarole of including [1] in your document.

Anyway, could it please be included with gwTeX? It would make a great
addition to the template document I'm (sort of) in the process of
writing. Is there any chance it could be sym-linked to
marginkerning.sty or something similar? Are there precedents for or
against this practise?

[0]: (when are people going to get over the 8 character limit for
package names? What are we using here, DOS?)
[1]: \input protcode.tex
\newcommand{\marginkerning}{\setprotcode\font{\itshape
\setprotcode\font}{\bfseries \setprotcode\font}{\bfseries \itshape
\setprotcode\font}{\small \setprotcode \font}{\small \itshape
\setprotcode \font}{\small \itshape \bfseries \setprotcode
\font}{\footnotesize \setprotcode \font}{\footnotesize \itshape
\setprotcode \font}{\footnotesize \itshape \bfseries \setprotcode
\font} \pdfprotrudechars = 2} \begin{document} \marginkerning

Regards,
Will Robertson