[OS X TeX] Major path puzzlement

stephenmoye at cox.net stephenmoye at cox.net
Tue May 11 18:38:02 CEST 2004

> Delete the directory ::startupvolume:sw
>
> (where startup volume is your main HD, e.g., MacintoshHD).

That I can do.

> Then, undo any changes which fink made to your path.

Here is my $PATH:

/sw/bin:/sw/sbin:/usr/local/bin/:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/
bin:/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current:/usr/X11R6/bin

What am I looking for, and what do I change, and to what? ...And is there life
after TeX? ;>}

Will xetex install if I remove sw? Or should I do as you suggest at the end of
your emai?