[OS X TeX] i-Installer error

Justin Walker justin at mac.com
Wed May 5 21:43:50 CEST 2004

Hi, all,

I have previously used i-Installer to install TeX on 10.3.3, with no
problems.  I wanted to install something else, so I ran it again,
selected TeX (looking for what I wanted), and got this error alert:

    I am unable to create the default save directory
~/Documents/i-Packages on disk. Permissions or directory problem?

Here's what I see from the command-line (with my home directory as CWD):

$ ls -ld Documents/
drwxr-xr-x  20 justin  staff  680  4 May 08:35 Documents/
$ ls -ld Documents/i-Packages/
drwxr-xr-x  8 justin  staff  272 28 Mar 22:07 Documents/i-Packages/

"About" sez: "i-Installer version v2 (v2.25.0)"

Thoughts?

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large  *
Institute for General Semantics        | It's not whether you win or