[OS X TeX] imagemagick and libiconv

Steffen Lund Hokland hokland at mr.au.dk
Mon Mar 22 12:00:25 CET 2004

>>> ## Required  unavailable file /usr/lib/libiconv.dylib is available.
>>> Dependency requirements not fulfilled as files that should be
>>> unavailable are present.
>>
>> Should I just don't bother or remove one of the above installations
>> (and in that case, which) or both?
>
> You need to remove /usr/local/lib/libiconv.dylib and things should
> proceed smoothly (try "Remove" from the corresponding i-Package, and
> then install ImageMagick again).
Okay, that seemed to work. I didn't get any error message when I tried
to install ImageMagick or libwmf, however the installer seems to hang
in both cases, when it reaches
> Unarchive stage archive fragment 1
specifically (in the Subprocess Output) at:
> ./lib/libwmf.la
(below it says: '### libwmf.selector: X11 found. Will unarchive X11
version...').

I'm a bit worried that I've f..... something up at some stage.

Steffen