[OS X TeX] Link to sections inside external files (hyperref, hyper-xr)

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 30 08:53:02 CEST 2004

Ross Moore wrote:
[]
> Have you updated and checked whether it works with this version ?

I hadn't. My AR told me that there was no update available. It was
necessary to download 6.0.1 first in order to be told that there exists
a 6.0.2.

With this version, the behavior is indeed different: I doesn't always
open the other file at its beginning but follows hyperlinks, sort of.
With some quick checks I found that it often jumps to a place that is
one or two pages off, and after I jump back and forth several times, it
completely stops following hyperlinks.

Still buggy.

--
Martin