[OS X TeX] my apologies for the list trouble

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Fri Jun 25 03:31:03 CEST 2004

I want to apologize to everyone for the strange behavior of this
mailing list over the past two or three days. Between my College not
having some of its mail servers configured correctly and a machine
within my College sending hundreds of thousands of email messages to a
non-existent address within the College, email hasn't been working very
well around here. In fact, it was taking 12--18 hours for me to receive
email sent to me.

Anyway, they claim to have it fixed, so all should be right with the
Mac OS X TeX List.

All the best,

-- Gary