[OS X TeX] Sans Serif & Typewriter with Fourier/Utopia

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jun 24 23:01:11 CEST 2004

Howdy,

After playing around with several Sans Serif fonts alongside the
fourier/utopia I've finally put together one that I can ``live with.''

\usepackage{fourier}
\usepackage[scaled=0.875]{helvet}
\renewcommand{\ttdefault}{lmtt}

So it's helvetica scaled at 0.875 for Sans Serif and Latin Modern Typeriter
for the Typeriter font. I'd love to scale the lmtt up a tiny bit but I can
live with it as is too.

I previously used Latin Modern Sans Serif (lmss) for the Sans Serif Font but
I think the Helvetica looks better with the fourier/utopia font.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)