[OS X TeX] Fixme question and favorite packages

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jun 20 21:59:02 CEST 2004

Howdy,

I just remembered that there is one more package I always use!

 geometry

I can't get away from the easy customization it allows when I need it. I've
set defaults for geometry and fancyhdr in a personal class which I rarely
change but it's nice to able to change things easily when the need arises.
If you've already set \pagestyle{fancy} and you then use geometry to change
the textwidth make sure you do \setlength{\headwidth}{\textwidth} afterward
of you'll be surprised!

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)