[OS X TeX] Indexing

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Wed Jun 16 18:25:25 CEST 2004

I had set aside a couple of hours tonight to work on the problem but, as
I was checking my mail, I couldn't resist trying this so-simple response
and now I have a beautiful index.
Thanks very much to all though, as it is only through the force of
numbers that opensource can work.
I hope one day to be able to repay my debt by helping others.
Regards  to all.
--schremmer