MiKTeX End of Line was: (Re: Re: [OS X TeX] memoir class, Table questions, position of floats, line numbering)

Jesse Hamner jhamner at emory.edu
Fri Jun 11 16:18:23 CEST 2004

Aditya Dushyant Trivedi wrote:
> I have not had any problems with MiKTeX and end of line characters. I have been able to typeset files with Unix, Mac, Windows end of line characters without any problems.

The only problems I've had with compatibility (not specific to MikTeX,
though) has been a few end-of-file characters (not end-of-line chars) in
a few .STY files (easily remedied in BBEdit, but it took a while to
figure out what was wrong). For reference, the style files were
EGAMEPS.STY, SGAME.STY, and MJOARTI.STY, all from Martin Osborne's website.

Jesse