[OS X TeX] TeXShop macro: add column to tabular

Will Robertson will at mecheng.adelaide.edu.au
Sat Jul 17 08:40:41 CEST 2004

Hi again

I've updated my "Add column" script. It now works in both TeXShop &
iTeXMac --- change the first line of the applescript to specify which
one you're using.

If you copy and paste into iTeXMac it will work, same as TeXShop.

The script will now work on any lines you select, and will thus work
for array & matrix environments as well. It doesn't affect lines with
\multicolumn --- you'll have to do them by hand.

Hope you like it!
I'll make a couple of others, like "Add row" and "Delete Column", soon.
If I have time I'll give "Rearrange columns" a crack.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>