[OS X TeX] Missing symbols after epstopdf

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Fri Jul 16 01:19:53 CEST 2004

> Point noted. I will change the notice on the web site in a while.

Gerben, this needs to be changed also in a popup that comes up while using
the i-installer.  Right at the beginning, the installer informs that the
internet connection is not up.  At that time, you can allow the user to
make the suboptimal (let them know that it is suboptimal) choice of
installing from the disk image.

As I said before, the installer is a great product.  Thanks a lot.