[OS X TeX] Intertext like command

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jul 13 16:01:57 CEST 2004

On 7/12/04 9:15 PM, "Alain Schremmer" <Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net> wrote:

> I used Michel Bovani's solution which I found very neat.
> Since I am ever curiou, I looked up mdwlist on TCOBrowser but it didn't
> come up.
> Regards
> --schremmer

Howdy,

Apparently the mdw tools are not part of TeX-Live since they are GNU
licensed rather than TeX licensed. Gerben adds them to his distribution just
like he also adds the Utopia .pfb files.

Look in /Library/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/doc/latex/mdwtools/ for the .dvi
files for the documentation. Remember to copy them to your desktop before
dropping the copies onto TeXShop for conversion to .pdf.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)