[OS X TeX] Intertext like command

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Jul 13 05:54:07 CEST 2004

I downloaded mdwtools and, yes mdwlist looks nice:
It has two commands, \suspend{environment} and
\resume{environment}[arguments]
You can even " You can pass arguments to a resumed list environment
through the second
optional argument of the \resume command."
I haven't tried it yet because I am satisfied with Bovani's solution
and also because I wonder why the package is not listed in
Companion2ed. Might it be because it is from 1996?
But I will play with it some.

Regards
--schremmer