[OS X TeX] Flashmode 2.0 all variants

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Dec 31 02:55:46 CET 2004

David,

There hasn't been a discussion about Alpha only one about emacs.
Unfortunately, I don't know Alpha and therefore I don't know, if Alpha
is Applescriptable (emacs, e.g., is not). Moreover, even if Alpha were
scriptable, I would have to invest some time to learn the basics of
Alpha.

However, if you would be satisfied with a no-frills version, i.e., only
Flashmode, no additional scripts, then Alpha had only to meet the
following requirements: it should understand the Applescript commands
for

1. Revealing the path of the front most tex file (though this
particular information could also be obtained from TeXniscope).

2. Revealing, if a document is modified, i.e., contains unsaved changes.

3. Saving the document.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>