[OS X TeX] New TeX i-Package release. Bug fix.

Richard Sperling rsperling at mac.com
Thu Dec 30 01:46:38 CET 2004

On Dec 29, 2004, at 12:05 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> There is a new TeX i-Package release.
>
> Some people have experienced problems with the previeous release. The
> reason was that if you did the first TeX Live 2004 install on top of
> an older release you would run into the problem that the map files
> created with updmap were not added to the TeX hash.
>
> For people who have this problem:
> 	Open Terminal
> 	type
> 		sudo texhash
> 	and wait until it is done. This should fix the problem.
>
> Or run the configuration phase again and make sure you choose to
> update mappings and you clik the select button on the window with the
> mapping list.

Nope. That didn't do it. I also tried installing from the experimental
directory, but that didn't help either. Computer Modern font typesets
ok, but I have trouble when I use the Micropress TMMath font. It worked
fine a couple days ago. Font messages are similar to those reported by
others. Let me know if you want more information.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>