[OS X TeX] From LaTeX to TeX

David Wooten wooten at berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 27 19:17:16 CET 2004

Ewan,

I use both LaTeX (pdflatex in general) and MusixTeX (with pdftex, in
fact). It is not quite clear what difficulty you are having -- as
mentioned by others, both LaTeX & TeX are included in most modern
installations, and you typeset your files with whichever one is
appropriate.

As far as learning plain TeX for MusixTeX -- most of the commands are
unique to MusixTeX, so it's really more a matter of learning MusixTeX
than TeX.

David

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>