[OS X TeX] TL2003 vs. TL2004

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Dec 16 00:03:59 CET 2004

Bruno,

The error message is almost the same, only the protectiondepth is
different

(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/context/base/supp-pdf.tex
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/context/base/supp-mis.tex
\protectiondepth=\count165
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> ...tname \donetrue \else ^^M\donefalse
                                                   \fi \fi ^^M^^M\ifdone
^^M\...
l.298 \ifnocontextobject \smashbox \do

I filed a bug report for babel. With regard to xetex, I can't offer any
opinion, since xetex doesn't work on my machine, because of some
non-tex related incompatibility, probably fonts.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>