[OS X TeX] TeX output into Word documents?

david craig dac at panix.com
Sat Dec 4 08:00:43 CET 2004

>From time to time I need to include TeX output in Word documents.  All
of the approaches I have tried have some annoying drawbacks -- look fine
on screen but print poorly; look awful on screen but print ok on ps
printers (eps), but "print to pdf" awfully; look awful on screen AND
print (pdf) -- and so on.

What do people do that works well?  I'd like it to be a process which

(a) has few steps as possible [I need little bits -- individual
paragraphs and such, so it needs to be done several times in each
document]
(b) prints well
(b) prints to pdf well

Any advice and shared experience appreciated.

David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>