[OS X TeX] From Times to CM

Michael S. Hanson mshanson at wesleyan.edu
Sat Apr 3 16:38:15 CEST 2004

On Apr 3, 2004, at 7:44 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> You can also use the Utopia serif font with the Fourier matching math
> fonts, and still have cmss for sans serif, cmtt for monospace.

	I have been using \usepackage{utopia,fourier,courier} for some time,
as \texttt{} appeared pixelated in TeXShop's preview if 'courier' was
left out.  But this was based on a results under a much older install
of gwTeX (and then inertia took over), so I am not sure if it still
occurs.

> I just saw on comp.text.tex that a new version of Fourier fonts has
> been released, I'm surprised it has not been announced here yet.

	I for one would very much be in favor of having the fourier fonts
added to the standard gwTeX install, or at least being made available
as a separate i-Installer package, if either would be possible.  Thanks
in advance.

                                         -- Mike