[OS X TeX] Full Screen PDF presentation?

Tom Kornack tkornack at Princeton.EDU
Mon Nov 25 04:04:22 CET 2002

Hi folks:

I write all my presentations using pdftex in TeXShop. I currently use
Acrobat reader to display the pdfs in a presentation mode - filling the
screen and navigating with the arrow keys. Whereas Acrobat Reader
renders text using antialiasing, it does not render embedded vector
artwork using the same beautiful antialiasing. I notice, however, that
Apple's pdf rendering engine provides much better output and does
antialias my included pdf graphs, etc. Does anyone know of a simple
presentation program that would display my pdfs full screen using
Apple's pdf rendering? Could this be a feature of TeXShop?

A sample presentation is here:

http://www.atomic.princeton.edu/tom/Thesis_Proposal_Presentation.pdf

Best Regards,
Tom

kornack.com
609-688-9077 (h), 609-258-0702 (w)
Fundamental Symmetries Lab, Princeton University
414C Devereux Avenue, Princeton, New Jersey 08540