For what it's worth: Some scripts for converting line endings.

Joseph C. Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Fri May 24 23:47:59 CEST 2002

It often happens that one needs to convert the EOL characters for ASCII
files from Mac/PC/Unix, so I wrote these for my convenience. They work
on any platform, provided Perl is installed. They aren't very
sophisticated, but they're easy to use, and get to the point. If anyone
wants to enhance them, be my guest. I'll post the enhancements. They're
good enough for me though, to I thought I'd pass them on.

http://www.cs.wright.edu/~jslater/nnfc/Readme.html

Regards,
Joe
Joseph C. Slater, PhD, PE
Associate Professor
Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engg, Wright State University,
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway, Dayton, OH 45435
Phone: (+1) 937-775-5040, Fax: (+1) 937-775-5009,
http://www.engineering.wright.edu/~jslater
vcard: http://www.cs.wright.edu/~jslater/Joseph%20C.%20Slater.vcf