[OS X TeX] Simple Illustration Program

Tim Hodgson thnews at pobox.com
Wed May 22 21:47:43 CEST 2002

Gina Wilson wrote:

>Just some info - the carbon version of gnuplot reads data with mac line
 endings and the fink version reads data with unix line endings.  I know
 you can switch back and forth but if you have lots of data with one type
 of line endings (like me) I have found it easier to just use the
>corresponding version.

Actually, from the ReadMe for (Carbon) 3.7.1d:

gnuplot for Macintosh will accept text files with either Mac-standard
line-endings     ('\r') or Un*x-standard line-endings ('\n').   The
built-in script editor maintains          the line-endings of the
original file.  '\r' is the default for new files.

Tim

"help" (no quotes) in the body.