[OS X TeX] Strange behavior with TeXShop 1.16 and OSX 10.1.3 combination

Hemant Bhargava hkb at mac.com
Fri Mar 8 04:50:15 CET 2002

Hi -

I've noticed some strange things with my TeXShop 1.16 and OSX 10.1.3
combination:

1) I can't drag-drop .tex files created in other programs onto the
TeXShop icon. I have to use the file browser to open them. Never had
this problem earlier.

2) It suddenly (and unpredictably) crashes after I begin editing a file

I know problems similar to #2 were reported earlier .. but apparently
everyone else is perfectly happy with 1.16? (I am, too ... it's got some
neat new features, but I thought I'd mention these problems)

Cheers

"help" (no quotes) in the body.