[OS X TeX] Fonts in OSX - TeX

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Tue Mar 5 14:52:21 CET 2002

>> think this is restricted to cases where I'm trying to print, say, 4
>> pages to a sheet. (And I think this one happens in Acrobat, but works
>> fine within Previewer.) Is this solvable?
>
> This is definitely a OS problem, and not a TeX problem.
> Which versions of MacOS and Acrobat Reader are you using?

I had a problem a few days ago in which the source file compiled and
looked fine in Preview but refused to display in Acrobat (full or
Reader). Richard Koch actually solved the problem, which turned out to
be a missing counter in the source file. It's interesting that in some
circumstances Preview is actually more forgiving than Acrobat.

But is that a fault with Preview or Acrobat?

Adrian H.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.