[OS X TeX] ANNOUNCE: New TeX/gs releases for Mac OS X

Gérard Degrez degrez at vki.ac.be
Thu Mar 28 16:34:32 CET 2002

>If you already have a TeX installation from installing with
>TeXGSInstaller (from March), you can just update by installing just
>the TeX Programs i-Package. That means you only need a 6MB download
>(as opposed to a 50MB download) and it is best to download the thin
>volume.

I downloaded the TeXGSInstaller from March and installed it but,
strangely enough, it seems that I am still running the June 2001
LaTeX (see console output herebelow). Any idea of what went wrong?
(Or maybe I understood wrong)
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159-1.00b-pretest-20020211 (Web2C 7.3.7)
(./exercices5.tex{/Users/grarddeg/Library/texmf/pdftex/config/pdftex.cfg}
LaTeX2e <2001/06/01>

Gérard Degrez

"help" (no quotes) in the body.