Fwd: [OS X TeX] ITeXMaC is great!

Jens Adam jotefa at mac.com
Mon Jun 24 11:38:44 CEST 2002

At 16:17 -0700 23.06.2002, Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold wrote:

>The scripts are now available at ftp://ftp.paganlibrary.com/TeXScript.dmg.
>gz. They are very basic, but then BBEdit handles far more than
>either TeXShop or iTeXMaC.
>
>Gunnar

I think you should have a look at BBEdit's Glossary feature. That's
perfect to insert some characters at the insertion point with some
bells and whistles.

Creating, modifying, and using glossary entries is a lot faster than
AppleScript. Plus there is a *huge* collection of glossary entries
for editing LaTeX in BBEdit available at

http://www.dimi.uniud.it/~gorni

Jens

--

Jens Adam -- RagTime GmbH -- Hilden, Germany -- www.ragtime.de