[OS X TeX] spellcheckers

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 23 12:55:36 CEST 2002

Matthias Damm wrote:

> P.S. A specific argument against CocoAspell is that it does not provide
> German pre-reform spellchecking. I, like many people, do not use
> post-spelling-reform rules, but the differences are not very big on the
> word-level, so I simply add the words cocoAspell marks as incorrect
> although they are correct according to "classic" rules manually.

And if you are a truely oldfashioned guy who likes to write his TeX
using (X)Emacs (there are still good reasons for this, like having the
same environment on Linux, Solaris, and MacOSX), there is always ispell
which comes (in Fink) with both traditional and reformed German spelling
rules.

--
Martin

"help" (no quotes) in the body.