[OS X TeX] using garamond?

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Sat Jul 6 07:42:19 CEST 2002

While we are on the subject of installing Garamond, someone once asked
what is a good sans serif face to accompany it. I've done a little bit
of experimenting and can say that the computer modern sans serif is one
of the best matches---and it works straight out of the box, since it's
the default. But my own preference is for Syntax---scaled 95%. It is a
great match!

FWIW

Adrian Heathcote

"help" (no quotes) in the body.