[Mac OS X TeX] alpha X piccies

Jon Guyer jguyer at his.com
Tue Jan 29 19:53:03 CET 2002

At 5:49 PM +0100 1/29/02, Frédéric Dupont wrote:

>I'am actually overexcited. So I'am loosing my (poor) english : nom d'une
>pipe ! qu'est-ce que ça à l'air beau :-)))

...and unfortunately, my command of French idioms is not what it used
to be (or ever was?)... The only response that's coming to mind is
"Ceci n'est pas une pipe".

Can anybody help me beyond a literal [and incomprehensible 8^) ]
translation of Frédéric's overexcitement?

--

   Jonathan E. Guyer
   <http://www.his.com/jguyer/>

"help" (no quotes) in the body.